Monday, July 17, 2017

[instiz] YERI WHO DEVELOPED DOUBLE EYELIDS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL


Primary school --> middle school --> High school



original post: here

1. Why does my elementary school picture look so bad when Yeri's looks so goodㅠㅠㅠ

2. Ha so jealous

3. Me too, in my middle school 1st year, I developed double eyelids!!

4. Me too, my double eyelids aren't that pronounced, but when I lost weight, I developed them!

5. SM really has an eye for the futureㅇㅇ

6. But her graduation picture was so cute, of course she looks good with double eyelids too

7. I dieted in my middle school years and my double eyelids appeared haha

8. Me too, when I became an adult, I removed my glasses and started wearing lenses and my double eyelids naturally appeared

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com