Sunday, May 7, 2017

[teens stories] I THINK THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS EMBARRASSED OF DATING MEㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was the one to confess to me and asked me to date him secretly so I didn't make a fuss about it and started to date him, but as time goes by, I started wanting to tell other kids about it. So I asked him if it was ok but me to tell others. But he said that since his mom was on FB, she would make a fuss about it so it was better not to tell anyone. And I just went "fine". But now, he just broke up with me and since I'm not someone to hold down another person who wants to leave a relationship, I just said "ok". But today, I saw him updating his relationship status on FB and his new DP is him and his nw girlfriend holding hands togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Actually, I wanted to message him on FB so bad and ask "yam you said that because of your mom, you didn't want to tell others about our relationship but 24 hours after we broke up, he are already dating someone else? You f*cker" but since that would make me too impolite, I'm trying to refrain myself from doing it.

Ha.. fml


post response:

[+294][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.06 19:08 신고하기
I 100% don't think that your ex and that girl only started to date today but that they were already dating long time agoㅋㅋㅋㅋ
159
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 00:03 신고하기
It's not that he was embarrassed of dating you but that while he was dating you, he was already with that other girl no...? 
141
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 00:25 신고하기
It's not that he was embarrassed but that he was two-timingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you can tell that right away
129
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 01:01 신고하기
Seeing how he didn't want his mom to know about it and everything, I bet that that other girl doesn't know that he was two-timing either
30
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 00:47 신고하기
Wow Pann-girls' wits are so quickㅋㅋ I didn't even thought of the him two-timingㄷ
20
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com