Wednesday, May 10, 2017

[teen stories] DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT PONY WAS GETTING MARRIED?

She's getting married to the guy she's been dating for 10 years...


"

Hi, it's Pony.
I have exciting news for everyone!

In May, on a beautiful spring day,
I will be getting married to someone I shared the last ten years of my life with.

For the past year I haven't been the best at uploading videos because I've been preparing for this special moment in my life. I'll be back in full blast in June!

Thank you for your unconditional support.
Please continue to give us your blessings and love.🕊

"

I wonder if Pony will do her own makeup for her wedding...?
I don't know anything about it but if she was to do it at a shop, the makeup artists must feel so burdenedㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+494][-12]
original post: here

고딩 |2017.05.10 00:12 신고하기
I wonder if she'll do her own makeup, she can only get married once though
109
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.10 00:03 신고하기
I'm the most curious about what kind of her person her husband is since they've been dating 10 years. I don't know why I'm curious but they look like such a beautiful coupleㅜㅜ I get curious every time she mentions her boyfriend
102
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.10 00:37 신고하기
Hul if she ends up doing it herself, it would be good that she uploads it on her YT channel..!
48
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.10 01:09 신고하기
I think that this picture is her and her boyfriend! They sure have been dating for a long time and I'm sure that they'll have a happy married life! I'm looking forward to her wedding dress and makeupㅋㅋ
34
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.10 00:07 신고하기
Hul, they've been dating ever since they were students... so romantic
30
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com