Friday, May 26, 2017

[instiz] WITHOUT HIM, PRODUCE 101 WOULDN'T HAVE HIT THIS BIG VS HE'S IRRELEVANT


original post: here

1. I think that Moonbok and Tiptoe guy were the originators of Produce 101
 > But both of them dropped

2. Seriously the first episode was all about Moonbok

3. He was the own who gathered all the attention at first... But as we moved on, other people created bigger issues than him so he slowly disappeared

4. At first, he was THE issue!

5. I watched the show because of Moonbok at first  But I haven't been following up

6. I totally acknowledge the fact that Jang Moonbok and Tiptoe guy were the originators

7. There's lots of people around me who said that they won't be watching the show but once they knew that Moonbok would be on, they said that they would give it a try and became his fans

8. Me too I watched Produce101 because of Moonbok and became a fan of Produce

9. I watched it because of Tiptoe guy.... I swore myself not to watch it, but I ended up watching it

10. Can't deny the fact that the first half was hard carried by Moonbokㅇㅇ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com