Monday, May 1, 2017

[instiz] TRAINEE WHO MADE A MERINGUE IN 40 SEC (AKA MERINGUE MACHINE GUY)





I was looking through Yoo Seungho and Ahn Hyungsub's video and found this


"This is considered machine-level, I'm so surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ"


"Meringue machine"


Hello this is RBW's Choi Jaewoo


Let's star easily

But then....


??????


?????


????????










He even had time left to sing his self-composed songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I'm supporting Meringue Machine, RBW's Choi Jaewoo


post response: +4
original post: here


1. I thought that you were gonna talk about Daewhi but I have to look this guy up

2. Jung Sewoon also did freaking wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I have to watch thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Oh, I thought that you were gonna put Yoon Jisungㅋㅋㅋ

5. I thought that he became one with the balloon whisk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Wow but how can he be so good at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It took me 1 hour to do this

7. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. So coolㅠㅠ

9. Wow... wow so impressive!!

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ meringue genius

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com