Tuesday, May 2, 2017

[instiz] I'M A BIT CHUBBY BUT THE CLASS PRESIDENT TOLD ME THIS

Today we checked our BMI and in our class I was the only one who was a bit too high, so the teacher had to go through my class president to send his words. To be honest, I was totally worried that the sport manager(in our school the sport manager writes the height and weight) or the class president would tell the other kids but


"Op~ah today in health class when we did our BMI, in our class compared to the other kids your result came out rea~~~~lly ve~~~~~~ry lit~~~~tle bit higher so I told you that the teacher said he will do more inspection, and told you not to eat the day after tomorrow during lunch time, and to stay in the classroom. If by any chance my words hurt you and  if it is the case I'm really sorry! Because I'm the class president I had to let you know and transmit the message so don't feel bad. I didn't tell the girls ! Neither the boys! But XX is the sport manager so he could have seen it but I told him not to say it. Let's talk to the teacher together see you tomorrow"

post response: +5

original post: here

1. He's seriously kind...

2. Wow... So he's this type of guy...

3. So stuff like this do happen in real life...

4. Wow daebak my heart is flutteringㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. But there's no reason for the class president to be sorry no.,,??

6. Wow the manners...

7. Ah I've read that before and came back because I wanted to read this againㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ugh its so sweet

8. Why aren't there any guys like himㅠㅠ Boohooㅠㅠ He's so kindㅠㅠ

9. Wow If it was me, I'd be bawling my eyes outㅠㅠㅠ So kind

10. So kindㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Your class president has a pretty heart


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com