Tuesday, May 9, 2017

[instiz] IF YOU'RE FOLLOWING A CELEBRITY ON INSTAGRAM, YOU MUST HAVE COME ACROSS HIM AT LEAST ONCE

His Instagram name is Edward Zo


He always leaves comments on idols' Instagrams so I was wondering if he was their acquaintance or something. I looked him up on Naver and I couldn't even find anything about him. But even since he's verified, there's nothing on the Internet about hi,... He just looks really suspicious to me...

original post: here

1. Right, he's always on Chanyeol and Baekhyun's Instagram...
> Xing and Sehun too...

2. I see him everyday on my kids' Instagram and I was so curious about this person but...

3. Wow I strongly relate, but who the hell is this person...

4. Is he a businessman?... (it's my first time seeing him)

5. I seriously wanna know who he is

6. I agree, I literally always see him in GD and GOT7's comments.. who is he?

7. He's also on Jessica and Exo's Instagram, I'm seriously curious about who he is....

8. I tried searching him up and apparently he's an actor

9. I always see him on Exo's Instagram 

10. I thought that he was some kind of director... since he seemed to know all the celebrities

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com