Sunday, May 7, 2017

[enter-talk] THIS IS NOT A FOLKTALE, THIS TRAINEE IS REALLY A BRIGHT PERSON IN REAL LIFE (FT. HAKNYEON BUTTER CHIPS)

Produce 4th week's ranking
May 5th 2017

1. Park Jihoon 2. Kim Samuel 3. Yoon Jisung 4. Ong Sungwoo 5. Kang Daniel 6. Ahn Hyungseob
7. Lee Daehwi 8. Kim Jonghyun 9. Lai Kuanlin 10. Joo Haknyeon 11. Hwang Minhyun

Oh Wink guy... Samuel... Yoon Jisung... and

Who's that? He's top 10?


Age: 19
Blood type: B
Height: 174cm
Weight: 58 kg
Trainee time span: 2 years 1 month
Hobby: Feeding pigs
Specialty: Jeju accent
1 word: Earnestly, I will work harder than anyone else

No but why is he even top10?


He was first revealed on Nayana's Mcountdown stage


Communities went wild after this gif got released;
No but I never knew that Produce had a kid like this?;;; What's his name??

Meanwhile these also got released




When the PANN girls saw these



*Produce.....Joo....Hak...Nyeon...*

And when Produce season 2 started
episode 1





He totally has the actor feel

but episode 2

????He's not there????


Episode 3


(Did he appear???)

Episode 4


??????????Is Joo Haknyeon not attending anymore???
Did he return to Jeju???

This is the level of screen time he had



We caught him at the far end of each cut




Even his own parts were not well shot


He just looks like a person you've heard of but no one can see,
his existence is almost like a folktale

Nonetheless, his ranking is
4th-8th-6th


During the 3 weeks, the demand was high but there was no supply at all
that's why people ended up calling him Haknyeon butter chips (t/n: honey butter chips sell out very quickly because they didn't manufactured enough for the crazy demand)

But finally, on episode 5, he appeared
Finally, people got to know him...

Haknyeon is not a folktale, he's real






Finally, this is a letter that Haknyeon wrote


Hello, I'm Joo Haknyeon.
My skills are skill a bit lacking, but I'm definitely going to work hard and reach the top 11 ^^
Today, is my birthday ㅠㅠ Please join my fandom~

post response:
[+615][-38]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 13:22 신고하기
I still remember wondering who he was when I first saw him on episode 1, but he never appeared again after that so I started wondering if I saw a mirageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠ
121
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 13:36 신고하기
When I saw how much he appeared on episode 5, I felt like I wasn't watching the Produce that I know...He didn't get any parts for episode 123 so 40 seconds hit so hard..
90
2

ㅇ |2017.05.07 13:37 신고하기
Haknyeon-ah let's debut♡
86
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 13:48 신고하기
There's so many people who never knew Haknyeon was on the show until episode 5
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 13:39 신고하기
Please watch Haknyeon's meringue videoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠwhile I watch it for the 948383291th time...
30
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com