Thursday, May 11, 2017

[enter-talk] DID YOU SEE L'S ACTING?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


He's totally freaking amazing
I've always liked L but when I saw him act with Krystal, his voice and acting were such a turn off
But when I watched him in "Monarch" I found him freaking awesomeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Wow with his voice, he totally became a new person
Honestly, his pronunciation is still just a little bit off-putting but his facial expressions were also freaking amazing
His sobbing acting made me cry too ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

post response:
[+116][-22]
original post :here

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 23:48 신고하기
When he was sobbing in resentment to the crowned prince I honestly almost cried too (t/n: we didn't watch it so we don't know which scene they're talking about!)ㅜㅠ Myungsoo said that he'll make the fans proud on V app so he'll be putting a lot of effort in this. I really like how he showed us how hardworking he is
48
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 23:50 신고하기
His acting is quite good.. He's playing a low class person, and he's wearing all those shabby clothes but still looks f*cking handsome. Even his acting knocked me down
43
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 23:51 신고하기
I'm not his fan but he was good. We really can tell how hardworking he is bb
39
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.12 00:25 신고하기
I saw L's acting for the first time on "Master's Sun" and I remember thinking "that's why I hate idols acting. But this time, I got so shocked when I watched this drama. I don't know how he fends in other dramas since I've never watched them but you can tell he worked hard for this. I hope he becomes an even stronger actor
23
0

예루 |2017.05.12 04:47 신고하기
When I watched it, I realized how L is just a hardworking person in general. I don't know if it's because he hates the fact that he only gets noticed for his face, but he really looks like he wants to excel at everything he does and will put the effort needed, it's cool seeing him like that, he's really the talented type. He takes risks despite having a face like that. I think that this kind of celebrity would do well even if he didn't have that face
21
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.11 23:40 신고하기
I acknowledge him, his acting totally improved, I'm seeing him in new lights
20
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com