Wednesday, April 19, 2017

[teens stories] YAH F*CK, I’M SO F*CKED

When school ended, I went out with my friend and my crush was walking with his friend behind us. After we parted ways, I was gonna re-adjust my skirt so I reached my hand back and I couldn’t feel my skirt at all;;; crazy;;;

Soon I realized that my skirt has shifted up to my waist and that my butt was exposed the whole time we were walking;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I was wearing my PE shorts under my skirt the whole day but my friend wanted me to lend it to her last minute before I left school so I gave it to her. I wasn’t even wearing safety shorts and only had my stockings and a f*cking countrified looking black pantie. F*ck

I want to kill myself. How did I walk with my butt exposed all that time. I’m so f*cking embarrassed. There wasn’t only my crush who walked behind me but other guys too.. I’m going crazy f*ck…


++) (update) Fortunately, my bag covered some of it… but you could still see my butt cheeksㅠㅠㅠㅠ I guess I can say bye-bye to my crush… f*ck

post response:
[+148][-2]

original post: here

ㅇ |2017.04.19 23:02 신고하기
No but no one could have let her know?
69
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.19 23:10 신고하기
Please tell me that this is fake… please….
45
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.19 23:21 신고하기
I won’t be mad if you told me that this was fake… please… OP are you ok???ㅠㅠㅠ seriously you must have been so taken aback…
39
0

ㅇ |2017.04.19 17:02 신고하기
Ah please tell me it’s fakeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠf*ck what to doㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!!!!!!!!!!
10
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.20 01:41 신고하기
F*ck but people are such assh*les for not letting her know, are they insane? Were they just giggling at you? F*cking goosebumps inducing
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.19 22:51 신고하기
I’ve experienced that tooㅜㅜ seriously no one told me.. I was so embarrassed that day
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.19 18:37 신고하기
Ah… OP-yah… find strength… I can feel your embarrassment
5
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com