Sunday, February 12, 2017

[naver] BTS, COMFORT AND HOPE FOR THE YOUTH


T/N: This article was posted 28 min ago, therefore the low votes

post response: +65
original post: here

1. [+87, -2]
Fans, let's slowly gather up in Melon.. Melon has crashed down. ㄷㄷ

2. [+76, 0]
Ah... the song is too good

3. [+70, 0]
I just listened to Bangtan's Spring Day, too goodㅠㅠ

4. [+63, -1]
 Carefree. Having fun. Refreshing. Filled with beagle vibes.... I found everyone was too cute~ vitamin Bangtan, fighting~~!!

5. [+56, 0]
I seriously have a presentment of a daebak

6. [+10, 0]
Bangtan's songs are all good without exception. Since it was a song about the youth, it brought me comfort...

7. [+10, 0]
The songs are killing me... This song is definitely gonna grab all the digital rankings

8. [+9, 0]
Armys!! I get that you guys are excited but Melon has crashed down for a while now so please calm down!! I can't even listen to the song!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com