Sunday, February 12, 2017

[enter-talk] T-ARA EUNJUNG CRYING IN FRONT OF HER STAFF


In 2015, she sppeared on the '4 Things Show' and was talking about her troubles.
Even the staffs who were filming her cried.


"I thought 'ah seriously, I don't think I can go outside. Since I'm someone who committed a bit trouble, I don't think I can go out.' Seriously, that was the first time I felt something like that. But you know when your head is itchy, you wash it right?

But it was the first time that I felt like I was washing my hair for no reason, I was showering for no reason, I was eating for no reason.... all of a sudden, everything disappeared and there were no reason to do anything anymore.

When I open my eyes, I wondered why I had to open them.

Seeing the netizens' edited videos of us make me speechless. Seriously, there are cameras filming us and we were in broadcast but even so, how can they say that we were bullies?"

post response:
[+559][-33]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 15:52 신고하기
I'm a fan of another group but seeing this makes me so furious. So I can't imagine how much more mad and speechless T-ARA and their fans are. I really hope that these f*ckers get their punishment
143
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 15:50 신고하기
Seriously, when I watched it at that time, I was crying so hard. F*ck f*ck f*ck just thinking about it makes me want to tear the Ryu twins apart
124
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 16:05 신고하기
Sigh.. hurts my heart..
101
6

ㅎ |2017.02.12 18:51 신고하기
This really broke my heart..
61
2
Eunjung and Jiyeon said "it's like this when we are with our celebrities colleagues too. When we are together, we somehow end up damaging them. When we take pictures with them, we ask ourselves 'can we upload this?'. We upload the pictures taken together, I feel sorry towards them if the pictures become a hot topic. Because of us, they might be receiving backlash"

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 21:31 신고하기
5 minutes before their live broadcast, Hwayoung told them that she wasn't gonna do it and went outside. The members must have been so confused... Hyomin tried to memorize her part and ended up making a mistake. She got so much backlash for not knowing her own song but that b*tch never apologized; the more I think about it, the more mad I get. She's finally getting her punishment. T-ARA let's return to 5 years ago.
29
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 18:43 신고하기
Seriously, what sin did Eunjung commit... Yeah, she's one of the more popular members in T-ARA but they are all fine with it... Seriously, the netizens started a witch hunt against her and wanted to chew her down... we can't let this kind of things happen from now on
28
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com