Sunday, February 19, 2017

[enter-talk] I REALIZED HOW BOBBY WAS AMAZING AFTER WATCHING SCHOOL RAPPER


Ah I'm another group's fan but I watched School rapper today
it seems like people who are 19 years old could apply, but there were also people who are 20-21 years old
It's not like there were also some middle school kids and some of them were pretty good
And there were also kids who were just show offs and weren't even that good
This wasn't the case
you could straight up tell that the winner would be Yang Hongwon, he was just too good
That other kid from Kyung-in also had such a distinct musical color, he was very cool
If you look at Bobby, when he went on SMTM, he was still just an idol trainee
he could've showed up at School rapper too since he was around 20-21 years old
Even now, his songs "YGGR" "Bounce" "Go" "I'm ill" etc.
All these songs were masterpiece and he also looked so cool on stage and had a lot of presence
I think he would be the winner among all idols
I just felt that way.... When I looked at all those show off kids on the show

Mark did very well too.. He's so innocent that you can't even write a hate comment on himㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+1,308][-49]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.02.18 01:24 신고하기
Crazy that Bobby was only 20 years old on SMTMㅋㅋㄲㄲㄲㄱㅋSo crazy
425
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.18 00:36 신고하기
Bobby has skills for rapping, but it's his stage presence that demarks him. Vasco, Olltii, Cjamm all said that Bobby would be the winner because of his stage presence, he just goes on stage and has so much funㅋㅋㅋㅋ
404
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.18 01:22 신고하기
I watched SMTM's stage again and I got amazed by Bobby once again, he's seriously so raw on stage. His gestures and expressions are seriously solid..
347
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.18 02:32 신고하기
I seriously think that Bobby doesn't have an once of idol-ness to him, seriously he was too dope on his YGGR stage 
160
2
ㅇ |2017.02.18 01:57 신고하기
They just dissed him because he was a YG trainee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he was freaking good, me too I think that if Bobby showed up on School rapper, he would've amazingly done well.. At that NCT kid was also alright, he looks so kind and innocent..ㅎ
122
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.18 02:16 신고하기
Wait a minute? Isn't B.I younger than Bobby? So it means that when Bobby went on SMTM at 20, BI was only 19, crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
111
3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com