Saturday, February 25, 2017

[enter-talk] HONG YOONHWA-KIM MINKI'S NG ARE SERIOUSLY OVERFLOWING WITH HONEY

t/n: Hong Yoonhwa and Kim Minki are Korean gagmen

(It's the first time seeing such a charming person in my whole life)
I'm so envious of both Hong Yoonhwa and Kim Minkiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
They're such a lovely coupleㅠㅠㅠㅠ

They've been dating for 7-8 years and they're still passionately dating


Kim Minki really knows what makes girls heart flutterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Look at his eye gaze temperature difference in one picture

(When I'm looking at Hodong(t/n: her character)...
When I'm looking at Yoonhwa...)


(#Yoonhwa_is_cute #Yoonhwa_is_cute #Yoonhwa_is_too_cute #Yoonhwa_I_Love_you)
Agu agu~~~~!!!!!His hashtags are so sweet~~~ I'm having a motherly smileㅎㅎㅎㅎ

I think they're discussing over marrying each other soon~ I hope they'll have a lovely baby together!


I seriously feel their love all the way hereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
They really suit each other!

(I love you honestly Hong Yoonhwa, even if I feel like taking a glass of alcohol and throw away all the hardship tomorrow, I will still love you)

I really hope those 2 last long!!


post response:
[+376][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.25 12:37 신고하기
Seriously Hong Yoonhwa is different from all those other fat gagwomen.. Am I the only one thinking like thatㅜㅜ People like Lee Gukjoo, Kim Minkyung, those fat gagwomen have nothing very likeable about them and I can't see them as women but Hong Yoonhwa is fat just like them yet she looks plump and cute. She has a different charm to her that I can't explain
118
28

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.25 10:12 신고하기
When they smile at each other, honey flow from their eyes
59
1

00 |2017.02.25 09:49 신고하기
It's so nice to see a beautiful love
52
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.25 14:21 신고하기
But seriously Hong Yoonhwa has a pretty face no? She would give a slap to idols if she lost weight and she's charming to boot
28
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.25 11:18 신고하기
Hong Yoonhwa in her childhood picture was seriously pretty...
21
0

ㅇ |2017.02.25 12:42 신고하기
Even as a girl Hong Yoonhwa is so cuteㅜㅜㅜshe's lovely
14
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com