Saturday, February 4, 2017

[enter-talk] GONG YOO WHO IS IN AUSTRALIA FILMING A KANU COMMERCIAL

If we're talking about Kanu, it's of course about Gong Yoo. bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
You can't imagine Gong Yoo without a coffee commercial !_! Today his shoulder fit was amazingly heart flutteringㅠ


How can his shoulders be so broad.. he can even rival with Captain America...ㄷㄷ
Giving him a back hug is now my wish.. boohoo..










I like this smile of his so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Manner legs!!! There's nothing Gong Yoo can't do!!


post response:
[+104][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.02 15:17 신고하기
Nowadays his schedules are packed with CFsㅜㅜ Since he's busy, he couldn't attend The Goblin's vacation leaveㅜㅜ anyways Gong Yoo is love
16
1

흐흑 |2017.02.02 13:41 신고하기
That's why I only drink Kanu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.02 08:37 신고하기
I lo.. love you.. *trembling*
16
1

헤 |2017.02.02 20:40 신고하기
I seriously have a big box of Kanu coffee at home. Somehow, I feel closer to himㅋㅋ
4
0

ㅇㅎㅎ |2017.02.04 15:04 신고하기
I'm a girl but I'm not jealous of the girl who will become Gong Yoo's girlfriend/wife, but I'm jealous of Gong Yoo's life. Since he was born with a nice physical, he gets to shoot drama, CFs and movies and offers are all pouring in at him. But the thing I'm the most jealous of is that he gets to earn money without much hardship. I'm so so so so envious of his life... I want to live a life where I can earn lots of money too...
2
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com