Wednesday, February 1, 2017

[enter-talk] CHA EUNWOO'S HEART MUST BE HURTING

He even went on broadcast just to address this issue
because he has more schedule than the rest of his group, he's starting to feel that he's becoming more and more of a burden.
He also reads all the good comments and hate comments about his group and cried because of this.
He even said that he wished that Astro members didn't watch his videos, this is becoming an issue because of their company... Anyways, I really hope that 2017 will be a good year for Astro as a whole..




PD: Do you want to show your video to the other Astro members?
Eunwoo: Hmmm... no, Hmmm... No, no, even if they watched it, I would rather they watch it later on


"I've been worn out because of the things lately, It's obviously a good thing for the team and for myself, but I don't know anymore... I'm just starting to worry a lot"



"What if I'm becoming a nuisance to the team.."



"It's been a long time since I've been on stage performing with the members all together"
"It kinda made me feel closer to them"
"I'm just trying to think that I'm the first one who had those opportunities"
"That's why when time comes and other members get this opportunity too, I want to help them by their sides"

post response:
[+374][-12]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 02:07 신고하기
He really has a lot o f deep thoughts ㅜㅜㅜ Usually when there's a member who blows up out of proportion in a group like that, they end up having these thoughts a lot ㅜ But when I see them on broadcast, other team members look like they feel sorry for Cha Eunwoo too, they really look connected to each other ㅜ
74
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 02:06 신고하기
The Astro kids are all kind but the company doesn't know how to use that to their advantage.. They could've pushed him moderatly but they went overboard I hope they start providing equal opportunities from now on. Astro members have individual charms to them so I really wish they all blow up together
74
1
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 11:49 신고하기
He really speaks without any pretention, he looks genuinely kind, a shame that he's being dissed by that
67
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 22:50 신고하기
He has a lot of deep thoughts, but even his personalities, he looks like someone who overthinks a lot... I'm not claiming like I know him in details, but he gives me that angel vibe
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 03:08 신고하기
His heart is too kind..
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.31 23:12 신고하기
When they're in a broadcast together, people just go "Cha Eunwoo Cha Eunwoo" and he looks so apologetic all the time. He knows he's a burden
13
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com