Sunday, January 8, 2017

[enter-talk] MALE IDOLS I WANNA MEET IN FANSIGNS


I'm a muggle! (t/n: fan of no one) I wrote this post for fun

Infinite - Sunggyu
 He's known for his fansigns' anecdotesㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I want to go see Sunggyu in a fansign just so he can be a savage with me

Infinite - Woohyun
➡ I want to have a first-hand experience on how sweet Woohyun can be... With his lovely eye-gaze, expressions, speech and behaviors...

BTS - V
 V is also known for his anecdotes! I saw some videos of him and he's seriously heart fluttering. I wonder if he thinks that he can kill his fans like thatㅠㅠ I don't think I'll be able to speak in real life because he's too handsome

BTS - Suga
➡ I want to see his dispirited smile...Seriously Min Yoongi's speech makes people freaking fall in love ha ha ha.. I need a deep breath..

B*ST - Dujun
 The legendary BigMac(?)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every time I go eat the mozzarella burger it makes me think of himㅎㅎ

B*ST - Junhyung
 Just because I want to see him..

BTOB - Eunkwang
 He looks like an oppa you can be comfortable with and he looks like the kind type who would treat you wellㅎㅎ I really like him

Seventeen - Mingyu
 I watched some of his videos and he's seriously f*cking heart fluttering?..!
He would hold the fans' hands and tell them they're cute with his eye gaze, there are lots of fan accounts like that...

EXO - Baekhyun
 I want to see his unique and witty way to make hearts flutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes! that's Right!

EXO - Suho
 The anecdotes about him are all pretty funny so I look forwardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!

VIXX - Ken
He always has a wide smile when he sees his fans, I remember collecting fan pictures of him... Anyways I want to lock eye contact with him

post response:
[+189][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.08 09:39 신고하기
Kim boy..
129
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.08 10:29 신고하기
Vernon;; Please just be Vernon with meㅠㅠ
106
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.08 01:50 신고하기
This?
77
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.08 10:35 신고하기
F*cking savage Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
62
1
Fan: Oppa, why didn't you come yesterday, I was waiting for you
Sunggyu: Your name
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.08 10:35 신고하기
This?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
60
1
There was a fan who wore a wedding dress and went to see Sunggyu with a bouquet. The fans were all applauding. 
Sunggyu gave the bouquet to the manager with a sincere expression, after that he said one thing:
"Does your family know about that?"
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.08 07:50 신고하기
ㅋㅋ
57
1
Fan: I had a dream, I dreamed about a ghost *in an aegyo voice (t/n: this sentence is popular for being used with aegyo, I think Seulgi did it once)* 
Sunggyu: Oh ok..

Fan: Oppa, You need to lay down that "Jim" of yours
Sunggyu: What Jim?
Fan: Meot-jim (your coolness)
Sunggyu: Please go to "Jim"
Fan: What Jim?
Sunggyu: Sara-jim (disappear)
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.08 01:56 신고하기
He noticed a tattoo on the fan's wrist and asked her to show him
53
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com