Thursday, January 5, 2017

[enter-talk] I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THESE GROUPS CAN'T HIT BIG

Lovelyz

Oh My Girl


These two groups why!!!! Why can't they hit big?? I don't get itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

It's not that their songs are bad either..

Lovelyz' Destiny, Hi, Achoo... etc. All their title songs are good

As for Oh My Girl, Listen to My Word and Windy Day are seriously good songs...ㅠㅠㅠ!!

These two groups' members are all kind. Especially Oh My Girl, when they dance lively and smile on stage, they give me a good impression and they look cute!!

I hope that Lovelyz and Oh My Girl can see the light in 2017!!!





post response:
[+220][-131]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.05 11:14 신고하기
Lovelyz and Oh My Girl's popoularity is considered good already.... A while ago, you couldn't even see one girl group in the featured postsㅋㅋㅋ There were 30 girl groups that debuted that year and it's already considered a good thing that people remember their names
167
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.05 11:55 신고하기
Lovelyz' songs are seriously all good, I hope that they can hit bigger
78
27

아나 |2017.01.05 08:08 신고하기
I seriously don't understand why they don't hit bigㅠㅠㅠㅠ I saw Oh My Girl for the first time when I watched their Windy Day stage..  the members all looked cute to me and I liked seeing how hard working they looked on stageㅠㅠ Same for Lovelyz..!! I wish that these two groups can win #1 this year!!
67
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.05 14:03 신고하기
Right now there are a lot of girl groups who hit big the minute they debut such as GFriend, Twice, RV and Black Pink but there are also a lot that never hit big. OMG and Lovelyz's popularity is considered pretty good to me already. There are way more girl groups that are less famous than them, so I wouldn't worry about it too much
38
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.05 19:09 신고하기
I'm a fan of another group but rather than Destiny, I wish that Lovelyz would release more songs like Achoo or Candy Jelly Love. Personally, I liked those songs
37
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.05 18:22 신고하기
I think that Oh My Girl are doing well though. Most of the people around me know their songs
22
24

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com