Saturday, December 31, 2016

[naver] MBC GAYO MISC. 1 (FT. SHINEE, SEVENTEEN, BANGTAN)

[naver] 'MBC GAYO DAEJUN' INFINITE, SHINEE, RECALLS OUR MEMORY

post response: +22

original post: here

1. [+85, -1]
Infinite ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠso dopeㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠ

2. [+68, -0]
It's been such a long time since we heard BTDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  My memories are rushing back, I was preparing for my entrance exam so I couldn't listen to Ring ding dong at that time, but when I listened to it, it was so good.... And they should've shot the scorpion move better, it was kinda a shame. Even so, there's no one but MBC who gives no special treatmentㅠㅠ

3. [+64, -0]
Infinite, Shinee, Thank you so much for your songs

4. [+56, -0]
Ring ding dong was seriously THE song of 2009 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It would've been nice if they did Replay too

5. [+51, -0]
Shinee's live is amazing

[naver] 'MBC GAYO DAEJUN' SHINEE X INFINITE, SURPRISE TRANSFORMATION INTO GRANDPAS 



post response: +22

original post: here

1. [+78, -0]
I still can't believe that it's been so many years since Ring ding dong and BTD... they're the best

2. [+77, -0]
Wow when BTD appeared, I jumped up from my seat, they grabbed their hand mics and did the scorpion moveㅎㄷㄷ . I was excited seeing Shinee and Infinite

3. [+71, -1]
I seriously love you MBC, MBC is jjangㅠㅠ  They never had any controversies and don't treat anyone better or anyone worse. The stages were fairㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I want to thank you for giving us stages that will create no fanwarsㅠㅠ

4. [+60, -0]
They're freaking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+34, -0]
Sungjong-ie really suited dressing up as a womanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[naver] 'MBC GAYO DAEJUN' BANGTAN FULL OF POWER X FRESHNESS 'IN OTHER WORDS'



post response: +83

original post: here

1. [+197, -3]
They were so refreshing and cute, but they hit their army choreography so hardㅠㅠㅠㅠ  This is the legend after perfect man

2. [+182, -4]
Seriously as expected from Bangtan... They were the best of all cover stages

3. [+150, -3]
As expected from Bangtan~

4. [+133, -2]
Bangtan daebak!!! They were cool

5. [+126, -3]
A shame that Yoongi wasn't thereㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com