Sunday, October 23, 2016

[instiz] WHERE WOULD YOU SIT IF YOUR CLASS WAS LAID OUT LIKE THIS?

Class 1:



Class 2:


Class 3:


post response: +12

original post: here

1. I will sit in seat #5 for Class 1 and seat #8 for Class 2.... It feels like I can fangirl over the other boys of our class with them

2. If you sit at seat #1 in Class 1, it will be so loud

3. Class 3 seat #1!!!!

4. If I was in Class 1, I wouldn't mind sitting anywhere...

5. I wanna sit in seat #3 in Class 1 and seat #8 in Class 3ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I can sit between Jaehwan and Hongbinㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

6. I will sit in seat #1 in Class 3 behind Kyungsoo so I can annoy him during class

7. Wow F*ck... I was already worried on where I should sit in Class 1, but if I sat on seat #8 in Class 2, it would be so much fun... Class 2 is too good.. I wouldn't mind going in any class

8. Of course I would sit in Class 3... Wherever EXO are, it's paradise

9. I'll sit in seat #10 in Class 3 so if I take an English class, I could get help from Changkyunie, and when I take Chinese class, Junhui will help me

10. I'll sit in seat #9 in Class 2, it's the only quiet seatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com