Thursday, October 20, 2016

[instiz] AN IDOL WHO CONSTANTLY LIED TO HIS PARENTS WHILE HE WAS A TRAINEE


"I never told them that I was gonna practice late. Back in the days, I would always practice until 5 AM but I told my mom that I would go to sleep at 12 AM. I lied to her and said "mom, I'm gonna sleep now" but would go back to practice right away. My mom would worry too much about my health otherwise."

It's Seventeen's The8. He's from China and was added in Seventeen quite late but even so, in order to keep up with the other members, she would practice until dawn. He would always tell his mom that he was sleeping at midnight.


post response: +161
original post: here

1. This kid is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Please respect our Myungho and love him a lot, be healthy and let's last longㅠㅠ

3. Myungho-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you suffered a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠ Take care of your health and thank you for debutingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Wow such a filial sonㅠㅠㅠㅠ He was worried about his mom's concernsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Aigooㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Myungho, I love you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Our Myunghoㅠㅠㅠㅠ It must have been so hard to lie to your parents like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Myungho-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠ he has such a pretty heart

9. This makes me choke upㅠㅠ so prettyㅠㅠ

10. Hul, it's my first time learning that he's Chinese...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com