Tuesday, October 25, 2016

[instiz] 97'ER MALE IDOLS WHO ARE POPULAR NOWADAYS




BTS Jungkook





GOT7 Yugyeom













Seventeen The8, Mingyu & Dokyum





Astro Cha Eunwoo









IKON Junhoe & Donghyuk





GOT7 Bambam









NCT Jaehyun & Winwin

post response: +22
original post: here

1. Wow... Mingyu is too handsome...

2. Jungkook is mine
 > If you had some conscience you wouldn't say that

3. Jungkook-ah let's get married

4. I knew my bias would be there


 >
  >Please love my bias~
   

5. Isn't this a collage of all my husbands?
 > No

6. Oh they're all trendy people nowadays..

7. Please be friends

8. Dokyum-ah I knew you would be there ~my husband
 >????????

9. Myungho, Mingyu and Seokmin ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMy babies I love you

10. Myunho-yah!!!!!!! Mingyu-yah!!!!!!!!Seokmin-ah!!!!! I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe 97 team is too prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com