Monday, January 11, 2016

[enter-talk] THE IDOL WITH A GOOD MENTALITY FROM MY POINT OF VIEW


Gookjoo: Jongin who always tell the fans to be happy, when are you the happiest?

Kai: I'm the happiest when I tell my fans to be happy


"bent but never broken" is something I think of when I go through hardships or difficulties. even if I get shaken, I will never be broken.


people say "the world is so unfair, he made it because he has the talent"

but it's not like that

if you practice something for 10,000 hours,

you will at least achieve the minimum goal you've set


later, when Tae-oh grows up~ you have to protect the girls~ with appa (dad)

you have to protect your mom, noona and dongsaeng ok~?


MC: why aren't you loosing weight?

the MC asked the girl why she wasn't loosing weight because she was dancing all the time
and Kai was telling her that she was pretty at the back


he was telling here that because they have the best fans, they are able to become the best singers

he's always telling the fans that they are the best! or be happy! or let's stay together for a long time! or I love you guys! my precious idolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+912][-132]
original post: here

에리 |2016.01.11 12:54 
it hurts my heart when I see his hands trembling because of his waist problems. Jongin-ah, you can cry to us and tell us everything, please don't get hurt ㅠㅠ
267
4

ㅇ |2016.01.11 12:45 
Tae-oh couldn't chew his meat and was spitting it out and Kai was casually putting his hand below him. and Tae-oh's dad, Ricky Kim was feeling sorry towards Kai but he said that it was fine... I'm so touched... and I remember seeing a GIF of Kai with his hands trembling because of his waist pain but once he began to perform, he changed his expressions. all the staffs who worked with him know that he has a good mentality
226
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.11 13:02 
he was carrying the Ninini doll that his fans madeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋah too cute... that was the time I became jealous of a doll
205
5

ㅇ |2016.01.11 12:51 
Jongin was really hurting on the last day of their concert and the members were patting him because they were worried.. ah seriously you guys..
89
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.11 15:54 
they were doing a Hi-touch event with the fans and there was one fan who said that she found herself chubby so she couldn't meet eyes with them. but Kai said that she was pretty enough and grabbed her hands right away and looked into her eyes... seriously, from the idols, I find Kai, BTS' Suga and B2ST Yoon Dujun the coolest ㅜㅜ Kai seriously, his personality and skills are too much.. even Dispatch gave up on Kai ㅋㅋ
79
1

ㅇ |2016.01.11 12:47 
he was playing with a janitor (?) but he was even more excited ㅋㅋ
77
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.11 13:02 
Jongin was doing EXO-L! at the back. thank you for loving us
75
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.11 17:31 
Kai looks brusque but he's very gentle~
60
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com