Friday, November 13, 2015

[instiz] DIFFERENCE IN A 16 YEARS OLD AND 20 YEARS OLD AURA

16 years old



20 years old



it's BAP's Zelo
what the hell happened to this kid

on the 15th, they will have their V showcase comeback
on the 16th, they will release their MV
it's been a year and 9 months, I will support their comeback +_+


source: here


ㅠㅠㅠfinally it's tomorrowㅠㅠㅠ
his muscles...became bigger.. cough cough.. he became a man.
momㅠㅠㅜ
hul what the hell, he's completely different
heart attack ...cough cough....
화선  
what happened, I"m falling for him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
he gained muscles out of a sudden ,....how in the world..
I'm more shocked by the fact that he was 16 then..
Joonhong-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠwhen did our baby become a manㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
wow he's totally grown up......even though he's my oppa, I feel like I raised him
he's aready 20??ㅠㅠ time goes so fast

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com